The Physical Performance Show: Bernard “Kip” Lagat – 5X Olympian, dual Olympic medallist & American record holder
In episode 77 of The Physical Performance Show Brad Beer shares a conversation with Bernard “Kip” Lagat – 5X Olympian, dual Olympic medallist & American record holder.
Listen as Bernard Lagat takes us on a journey of his career. Starting at the humble beginnings through to the pinnacle of his career Bernard ‘Kip’ Lagat gives us an insight into what it takes to be one of the best runners to step onto the track. During the episode Bernard shares passionately about his running, his life growing up, his experiences at 5 Olympic Games, his race strategies and the highs and lows of his running career including his role in Nikes infamous Breaking2 world record attempt.
To listen to Episode 77:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE at the links to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Bernard’s childhood
- Where Bernard’s drive to run came from
- The legacy of running in Bernard Lagat’s family
- Bernard’s stand out performances and races
- Bernard’s toughest competitors
- Bernard’s mindset around racing and training
- How Bernard dealt with disappointment throughout his career
- What fuels Bernard to keep competing
- Bernard’s next goals
- Bernard’s best advice
- Bernard’s Physical Challenge
To follow Bernard Lagat:
Bernard Lagat Sponsors:
Bernard’s Physical Challenge:
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)