Physiotherapy for Shoulder Pain and Injury
If you are suffering from shoulder pain physiotherapy can help. Physiotherapy will in many cases help your rehabilitation and get you back to your physical best. In some cases, physiotherapy may not be able to ‘fix’ your shoulder pain or injury, but rather it can assist you in maximising the function of your shoulder and reduce your pain. An example of this might be an osteoarthritic shoulder.
The key to effective shoulder pain treatment is an accurate diagnosis. This is why we make your initial appointment 60 minutes. It allows us to establish an accurate diagnosis and start your first treatment.
As a result, you can walk away feeling better, with a plan and certainty of both cost and outcome at the end of your appointment.
Our qualified team is equipped to get you out of pain and rehabilitate a wide range of common shoulder conditions and injuries, including:
- rotator cuff tendon injuries (full thickness and partial thickness tears, and post surgery)
- subacromial bursitis (shoulder bursitis)
- shoulder impingement
- sports shoulder injuries (swimmers and throwers shoulders, strains and sprains)
- osteoarthritis of the glenohumeral and acromioclavicular (AC) joints
- AC joint injuries
- shoulder subluxation
- shoulder dislocation
- frozen shoulder
- glenoid labrum injuries
- acute calcific tendinopathy
- tendon pathologies (tendinosis and tendinopathy)
- Nerve Entrapments