Lower Back Pain Physiotherapy
Lower back pain is a major burden for society. Up to 80% of Australian’s will experience lower back pain in their lifetime.
Physiotherapy can help diagnose, treat, and prevent lower back pain.
We are very passionate about helping people overcome lower back pain. In fact when senior physio Brad Beer launched the practice in 2006 from Surfers Paradise he called the practice ‘My Back’s Physio’, because at that stage he only wanted to help people who were suffering from lower back pain.
Fast forward and we have now helped over 7,000 Gold Coast residents with their lower back pain.
We are experts in helping clients achieve results with the following back pain related conditions and injuries:
- discogenic lower back pain
- disc injuries (protrusions, bulges, annulus wall tears, extrusions)
- internal disc disruption
- disc dessication
- osteoarthrtic back conditions
- motor vehicle related trauma and injuries
- traumatic injuries
- work place lower back injuries
- strains and sprains
- spinal canal stenosis
- stress fractures
- sacroiliac joint disorders
- trigger points
- muscle spasm
In the meantime the below resources will provide insights into how to best manage your lower back pain ahead of receiving physiotherapy.
1. Blog posts. Topics include hints and tips to manage lower back pain, managing your back pain in winter, and understanding sciatica.
2. YOUTUBE: The Causes of Lower Back Pain (video) with Brad Beer.
3. Radio Interview. In this radio interview Brad Beer unpacks the many myths surrounding lower back pain and provide some practical self-help tips, click HERE to listen.