Our 1 hour initial appointments are the best way to get an accurate diagnosis and off to a great start with your recovery.
We know that you want 4 key questions answered during your initial physiotherapy consultation:
1. What is my injury?
2. What caused it?
3. How long will it take to fix my injury?
4. How much will it cost?
Your Initial Appointment
To ensure you get your physiotherapy experience off to the best start possible we have engineered our initial appointment to ensure that leave with these important questions answered, an accurate diagnosis, effective treatment, and immediate pain relief.
We insist on our initial physiotherapy appointments being 60mins in duration.
This is to ensure you are thoroughly assessed, your goals are fully understood, and an accurate diagnosis can be made. We believe any less than one hour being spent with you initially and important things can be missed.
During your Initial Appointment you will receive a Finish Line® Workbook. This Workbook will be where your physiotherapist will record your diagnosis, contributory factors, goals, and track and monitor your progress towards you getting back to your physical best and completing rehabilitation.
Your Initial Appointment will include:
- A comprehensive assessment (the diagnosis and the identification
of your injury’s causative factors).
- Hands on treatment (to give you some immediate pain-relief and improvement of your condition or injury). An explanation of how long your recovery will take (the prognosis).
- Identification of your treatment goals and Finish Line options.
- Outline of treatment options available to you (the cost).
- The beginning of a home exercise program to help you immediately
begin to make the best progress.
- Documentation of your initial appointments findings: your diagnosis, injury contributory factors, your goals, assessment findings, consultation notes, and our treatment recommendation to help you get back to your physical best.
7 Steps to go from in pain back to your physical best
Our 7 Step Treatment process is designed to lead our clients out of pain and back to their physical best. Your Discover Recover® Session will get you started and from there we will recommend the best way for you to go from in pain back to your physical best.
The three ways that you can get back to your best and complete your rehabilitation (cross your Physio Finish Line®) are:
- Session to Session appointments
- Fixed fee unlimited access Finish Line Physiotherapy Programs (2, 6, and 12 week available).
- Monthly fixed fee Wellness Booster packages (Gold, Silver, Bronze).