Imagine a physio practice where your client can access the treatment they truly need.
- An environment where accessing this treatment is not limited by what the client can afford.
- An environment where your clinical treatment recommendations can be adhered to and not limited by the affordability of access.
- An environment where your clients can, at last, get the very best of what physio has to offer, unrestrained by the cost of attending a session to session care.
- Imagine a practice where your clients experience incredible results, no longer hamstrung by the costs of a session to session care.
- Imagine a practice where your initial consultations are no longer rushed.
The good news such a practice, and clinical environment does exist.
Industry First Fixed-fee Unlimited Access Physiotherapy
In July 2016 we launched Australia’s first fixed-price unlimited access Finish Line physiotherapy programs. Our Finish Line programs give our clients access to truly best practice care. We offer 2, 6, and 12-week Finish Line programs, but it all starts with our Discover Recover 60 min initial consultations.
In 2017 we also launched our highly popular monthly fixed fee Wellness Booster Programs. These also provide clients with the ability to cross their Physio Finish Line.
Both our clients and team are loving the outcomes being achieved the Finish Line programs. The fun being had, and professional satisfaction from seeing our clients cross their chosen Physio Finish Lines is at an all-time high.
Looking for the Best & Brightest
We are at all times on the lookout for the best and brightest physiotherapy talent to join our growing team.
We are a little different in how we do things, and just like dating, we are pretty fussy. We have found that one of the most important steps in getting to know each other is giving you an insight into what we ‘are like’ as people and a practice.
As a team, we share the below traits. If you cannot relate to these traits then a career with us is probably not your next career move, rest assured there is a position out there with ‘your name on it’. However, if you identify with the below team member traits we’d love to hear from you.
Team Member Traits
Our team members:
- like to be challenged (have an aversion to comfort)
- like to do work that matters
- insist on having daily fun (if it is not fun we are going home!)
- love making our client’s day
- enjoy the challenge of delivering work with excellence
- have a genuine love for people
- enjoy sweating five times per week or more
- Enjoy the pursuit of physical best performance
Your First Step
If you resonate with our team member traits than you may wish to take your first step towards finding out more. The application process for a position with us (administration or clinical) is a Multi-Step process. We believe in taking the time to match the right position with the right applicant. From our experience, we have learnt that this is best done over a series of steps and not ‘in a rush’.
Your first step is a phone chat with our Practice Manager. Contact Libby Maxwell HERE>>.
1. Full-time Physiotherapists
The Rub: 95% Rx, 2% creating cool and highly relevant content, 3% professional development and mentoring*
*Applicants must have minimum 1 year of musculoskeletal private practice experience.
To take your first step and request an initial phone chat with our Practice Manager click HERE>>.
2. Remedial Massage Therapist
- Gold Standard customer service.
- Ability to liaise with Physios to ensure best clinical outcome for the patient
- Experience with a wide range of clients and massage techniques including but not limited to:
- Chronic pain
- Women’s health
- Pregnancy & gynaecological care
Register for more details
Register your interest in working at POGO Physio today and download our careers booklet right away!