We are hiring and looking for the best & brightest
We are at all times on the lookout for the best and brightest physiotherapy talent to join our growing team.
We are a little different in how we do things, and just like dating, we are pretty fussy.
We have found that one of the most important steps in getting to know each other is giving you an insight into what we ‘are like’ as a team and organisation.
If you identify with the below team member traits we’d love to hear from you.
Team Member Traits
Our team members:
- like to be challenged (have an aversion to comfort)
- like to do work that matters
- insist on having daily fun (if it is not fun we are going home!)
- love making our client’s day
- enjoy the challenge of delivering work with excellence
- have a genuine love for people
- enjoy sweating five times per week or more
- Enjoy the pursuit of physical best performance
Our Core Values
We are a values based practice with our 3 founding core values being:
- Be Excellent in Delivery
- Make our Customer the Hero
- Value What we Do
We exist to help our clients get back to their physical best following injury.
To change the lives of 100,000 people across 10 thriving practice locations by the end of 2022, through ensuring rehabilitation is completed and Physio Finish Lines are crossed by 80% of our clients.
Your First Step
If you resonate with our team member traits, core values, mission, and purpose than take your first step towards applying.
Our application process requires several steps as we believe in taking the time to match the right position with the right applicant. We have learnt that this is best done over a series of steps and not ‘in a rush’.
Your first step to email us: email@example.com attention Christie McKay.
1. Physiotherapist (full-time)
- Helping clients to complete their rehabilitation and cross their Physio Finish Line®.
- Other: available on application
- Applicants ideally will have a minimum 1 year of musculoskeletal private practice experience however passionate graduates are also welcome to apply.
More information available on request.
2. Remedial Massage Therapist (casual, part-time, of full-time)
- Gold Standard customer service.
- Ability to liaise with Physios to ensure best clinical outcome for the patient
- Experience with a wide range of clients and massage techniques including but not limited to:
- Chronic pain
- Women’s health
- Pregnancy & gynaecological care
3. Marketing Assistant (part-time)
We are looking for someone who can assist with our practice marketing, liase with practice stakeholders, and referrers. More information available on request.
4. Front desk customer service (part-time)
We are looking for a part-time front desk team member. More information available on request.
Register for more details
Register your interest in working at POGO Physio today and download our careers booklet right away!