You CAN Run Pain Free!
Running & Jogging Bestseller
- Have you ever wondered if it is truly possible to run pain- and injury-free?
- Are you frustrated by a running injury that just won’t go away?
- Are you feeling lost not knowing what your next step in your recovery from running injury needs to be?
- Do you yearn for the day that you will be able to enjoy the many benefits that running brings by running pain and injury free?
Sadly, amongst many runners is an inherent yet often unspoken belief that it is not possible to run pain- and injury-free. Many runners believe that if you run further enough and for long enough, an injury will be the inevitable result.
In You CAN Run Pain Free! A Physio’s 5 Steps to Enjoying Injury-Free and Faster Running readers discover how to unlock their true running potential.
After becoming a best-seller on release in 2015 You CAN Run Pain Free! Has gone on to be read and enjoyed by thousands of runners worldwide. Now in its second Edition, the Revised and Expanded Edition offers readers 375 pages of guidance for how to enjoy injury-free and faster running.
New information and content include:
- Run with great technique: the latest science on cadence and how it affects your running, including how to best integrate gait retraining for success.
- Treadmill running: how does it differ to road running.
- How to best ‘train’ your tendons for effective running.
- Highly cushioned maximalist running shoes and what science has found regarding their use.
- Finding the training ‘sweet spot’ using the acute on chronic workload ratio.
- 80/20 running and how implementing this principle into your training can help you discover your true running potential.
Unlock your true running potential by ordering your copy now!
Written by a highly successful physiotherapist and an accomplished triathlete and runner, this book offers runners of all levels hope. Hope that it is indeed possible to run pain and injury free.
This book is written for any runner who:
Is seeking to proactively prevent running injuries.
Is currently injured and looking to return to running.
Has been previously injured and never made a return to running.
Is not concerned about running injury prevention or rehabilitation but just wants to run faster!
The 5 steps you will discover inside the pages of You CAN Run Pain Free! are:
Step 1: Discover Your Running Body: Understanding your body’s make up is the foundational step towards your journey towards pain free running.
Step 2: Run With Great Technique: Learn the 5 key principles of great running technique and decrease your injury risk and speed up your running as a result.
Step 3: Navigate the Footwear Maze: The shoe market is more crowded then ever before. In this step you will discover the considerations necessary for making your next shoe purchase.
Step 4: The Importance of Hip Stability: Running with a stable pelvis is critical in unlocking your true running potential.
Step 5: The Power of Rest: The often neglected but mandatory rest session is explored in detail in this step. This is the ‘glue’ that holds steps 1-4 together in your quest to run pain free!
The 5 Step Method for enjoying injury free and faster running as shared by Author Brad in You CAN Run Pain Free! (c) 2015 My Back’s Physio Australia Pty Ltd
If you are ready to experience pain and injury free running and to discover your true running potential BUY NOW!