The Physical Performance Show: Learnings ‘Catchupasode’
In episode 323 of The Physical Performance Show Brad Beer shares the highlights and ‘best of’ sections from our Expert Editions that we’ve shared so far this year.
Repetition truly is the mother of all skill, our last Learnings ‘Catchupasode’ took place back in September of 2021 and 31 episodes later, it’s time to do some revision of some of the key learnings that our featured guests have shared:
- Prof Peter Ebeling – ‘Treating low bone density across the lifespan’
- Prof Eric Hegedus – ‘Return to Run Programming’
- Dr Stephen Seiler – ‘Intensify or Extensify: The Concept of Durability’
- Dr Dan Plews – ‘HRV Guided Endurance Training’
- Chris Blomfield-Brown – ‘Thermoregulation in Sport’
To listen to Episode 323:
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Professor Peter Ebeling – Endocrinologist (MBBS, MD, FRACP, AO) ‘Treating low bone density across the lifespan’
- Professor Eric Hegedus (PT, DPT, PhD) – Return to Run Programming
- Dr Stephen Seiler – Intensify or Extensify: the Concept of Durability
- Dr Dan Plews – Applied Exercise Physiologist, Endure IQ Founder; HRV Guided Endurance Training
- Chris Blomfield-Brown – CORE Body Temperature Technology Lead – Thermoregulation in Sport
Headline Sponsor: POLAR
Polar are a sports technology company who build world class heart rate monitors and GPS watches for people who take their health, fitness and sports performance seriously. Coming from the heart of the Nordics, they have the experience, insight, and history of quality, design and innovation which is unparalleled. Worn by some of the best athletes on the planet, we’re very excited to have Polar as a partner here so you can also access their heart rate monitors, watches and training platform.Polar are very excited to announce that they are launching two stunning new-generation running watches, the Polar Pacer and Polar Pacer Pro.
As a starting bonus, the team at Polar are offering 15% off. If it’s time for you to check out a new heart rate monitor or watch to help improve your performance, head across to Polar.com and use the code TPPS on selected products.
Featured Sponsor: Earshots
Lock on, train on & rock on with Earshots.
They have you covered for staying motivated while you train
Their patented Magnetic ear clip means you can push your limits without being distracted by annoying cords or earbuds that fall out.
Use the code PERFORMANCE at Earshots.com for 10% off your purchase
To follow Prof Peter Ebeling
How to make an appointment with Professor Peter Ebeling: jeanhailes
To follow Prof Eric Hegedus
To follow Dr Stephen Seiler
Webinar: Sustainable Training for Attainable Endurance Goals Livestream
Episode 172 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 219 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 226 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 306 of The Physical Performance Show
To follow Dr Dan Plews
Website: Plews and Prof
Episode 213 of The Physical Performance Show – Heat Training & Acclimation for the Endurance Athlete
Episode 256 of The Physical Performance Show – ‘High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for Endurance Athletes’
To follow Chris Blomfield-BrownWebsite: @corebodytemp
Twitter:@corebodytemp Facebook: @corebodytemp