The Physical Performance Show: Rob Quatro – Masters Bodybuilding Champion
Episode 12: Masters Bodybuilding Champion – Rob Quatro
Brad Beer recently sat down with Rob Quatro – Masters Bodybuilding Champion for Episode 12 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
Brad has a fire-side chat with Rob, discussing the highs and lows of his journey from Boxing to becoming a Champion Natural Bodybuilder.
To listen to Episode 12
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get our future upcoming exciting guests!
In this episode Rob shares:
- Introduction Rob Quatro and Team 360 Health
- Robbie’s natural optimism
- Robbie’s greatest fitness accomplishment
- How Robbie skipped the amateur step of a boxing career and went straight into a professional fighting career
- How Robbie first turned down the Vegas Musclemania World Competition
- Robbie’s conversation with Mike Tyson
- What sort of preparation Robbie goes through for a competition.
- Robbie’s typical day two weeks out of competition.
- The unhealthy side of bodybuilding
- Robbie’s Sporting Bucket List
- Robbie’s focus on recovery
- Personal Bucket list items
To follow Rob Quatro
To follow Team 360 Health
|1:00||Introduction Rob Quatro and Team 360 Health|
|1:35||What is one thing that scares you the most?|
|4:00||What would you rate as your greatest fitness accomplishment|
|7:00||Robbie’s first fight|
|11:00||What kept Robbie from pursuing a boxing career|
|12:45||How Rugby was Robbie’s first passion|
|14:20||World natural bodybuilding championship title|
|20:40||Meeting Mike Tyson|
|23:20||What sort of preparation Robbie goes through for a competition.|
|27:10||Describe a typical day, 2 weeks out from competition|
|28:45||What is the craziest thing that you’ve seen in competition?|
|31:15||The unhealthy side of bodybuilding|
|35:30||Robbie’s top tip|
|39:55||Robbie’s Sporting Bucket List|
|41:30||Robbie’s focus on recovery|
|45:20||Personal Bucket list items|
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)