The Physical Performance Show: Geoff Wilson – 3 x World Adventure Record Holder
Episode 21: Geoff Wilson – 3 x World Adventure Record Holder
Brad Beer recently sat down with 3 x World Adventure Record Holder – Geoff Wilson for Episode 21 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
Brad has a fire-side chat with Geoff, discussing the highs and lows of his adventures to becoming a 3 x World Adventure Record Holder.
To listen to Episode 21
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get our future upcoming exciting guests!
In this episode Geoff shares:
- Geoff’s scariest thing that happened while free falling and why he prefers staying on the ground!
- Antarctica Expedition
- Geoff’s mindset during the crossing
- The Boob Sled fundraising for the McGrath Foundation
- Body preparation for an adventure
- The longest journey
- Emotional family goodbyes
- Geoff’s take on devices and planning
- Geoff’s thoughts on hardship and character
- Why Tenacity wins over ability
- Who Geoff admires
- Growing up in Kenya
- Geoff’s passion and love for the wilderness and why he became a veterinarian
- Geoff’s dedication to teaching kids about the world around them.
To follow Geoff Wilson
1:00 Welcome to Geoff Wilson
3:40 Geoff’s scariest thing that happened while free falling and why he prefers staying on the ground!
6:00 Antartica Expedition
10:00 Geoff’s mindset during the crossing
14:00 The Boob Sled fundraising for the McGrath Foundation
18:00 Body preparation for an adventure
19:50 The longest journey
25:00 Emotional Good byes
28:55 Geoff’s take on devices and planning
34:00 Geoff’s thoughts on hardship and character
38:00 Ability and Tenacity
41:30 Who Geoff admires
43:15 Growing up in Kenya
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)