Fuelling the Endurance Athlete with Sports Dietitian Renee McGregor
WHAT: Livestream event featuring acclaimed UK based sports dietitian and Author Renee McGregor. The livestream event is designed to explore the what, how, and scientific whys of fuelling for the endurance athlete.
WHEN: Saturday 23rd October 2021, 3-6pm Brisbane (AEST) time
WHERE: Zoom meeting room (access to be provided ahead of the Livestream)
During this 3 hour Livestream acclaimed clinical practitioner Renee McGregor will cover the following 4 topics:
✅ Session 1: What do we mean by The endurance athlete?
✅ Session 2: Common myths – lighter makes you faster; fat adaptation
✅ Session 3: Should we treat male and female athletes the same?
✅ Session 4: Common pitfalls – REDs and the consequences
- Pdfs of all session presentations
- A recorded copy of the materials
Webinar is ideal for:
- Coaches (all levels: junior to elite)
- Athletes (all levels-especially endurance athletes: runners, triathletes, rowers, cyclists, swimmers)
- Health and medical professionals (exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, sports physicians, specialists)
- Fitness professionals (personal trainers, strength & conditioning)
- Students (health, exercise, sports sciences)
Free access for The Physical Performance Show Patrons
Become a TPPS Patron from just USD$5 per month and support the Show’s production.
About Renee McGregor
Renee McGregor is prolific. In clinical practice Renee specialises in relative energy deficiency in sport, eating disorders, the female athlete and of course athletic health and performance. Her clinical practice and knowledge is supported by extensive experience working in both clinical and performance nutrition including the Olympic Games in London 2012, the Paralympic Games in Rio in 2016, and the Commonwealth Games in 2018 on the Gold Coast.
Renee is the best selling author of the “Fast Fuels” training series and “Orthorexia, When Healthy Eating Goes Bad” and today’s expert edition is an exploration around all things fueling for the athlete.