The Physical Performance Show: 2021 Top 10 Featured Performers
In episode 304 of The Physical Performance Show Brad Beer shares the highlights and best of sections of the 2021 TOP 10 Featured Performers.
It is that time of year where we look back at the calendar year, and we review some of the highlights of our featured performers. In prior years we’ve labelled this episode “The Best of” where we’ve sourced feedback around popular episodes that really struck a chord with the learnings that were shared.
However, this year, we’ve just looked straight at the data, that is, the number of downloads per episode and today we review the top 10 most downloaded featured performer editions of 2021.
To listen to Episode 304:
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Adam Hansen – Professional Cyclist (29 Grand Tours) on his approach to Tapering
- Dougal Allan – Multisport Champion & Head Coach DA Endurance on Athletes being Selfish and Self Focused
- Tim Reed – 2016 Ironman 70.3 World Champion, 20x Ironman 70.3 Champion on Top 3 Mistakes athletes are making
- Eloise Wellings (OLY) – 3x AUS 10,000m Champion, ‘Postpartum Return to Sport’ on keeping things flexible and fun
- Greg Bennett (OLY) – 2002 & 2003 ITU World Cup Triathlon Series Champion on the Power of Passion, Consistency, self-awareness and acknowledgement
- Simon Gerrans (OLY) – 4x winner Tour Down Under, Dual AUS Road Champ, Grand Tours multi stage winner on the importance of persevering through hardships
- Kyle Chalmers (OAM) – 2016 Olympic Champion (100m free), 2020 Olympic silver medallist (100free) on mindset coaching
- Genevieve Gregson & Patrick Tiernan – AUS Tokyo Recap: Gen on processing her trauma on Tokyo Olympic Games
- Alistair Brownlee (MBE) -Dual Olympic Triathlon Champion (2012 & 2016); Author Relentless: Secrets of the Sporting Elite on his reflections 2016 Rio Olympic Games Triathlon and his best advise
- Kristian Blummenfelt – ‘Dissecting the Ironman Triathlon World Record 7:21:12‘ (Current Olympic Triathlon & World Triathlon Series Champion) on uninterrupted training and body management
Show Sponsor: POLAR
Polar are a sports technology company who build world class heart rate monitors and GPS watches for people who take their health, fitness and sports performance seriously.
Polar have an incredible heritage. Headquartered in Finland they have been the global driving force behind scientific wearables for over 40 years. They are the pioneers in and world leaders in heart rate measurement technology.
Their products provide you with 24/7 monitoring to enable you to plan better, train smarter, recover fully … so you can be at your physical best.
Coming from the heart of the Nordics, they have the experience, insight, and history of quality, design and innovation which is unparalleled. Worn by some of the best athletes on the planet, we’re very excited to have Polar as a partner here so you can also access their heart rate monitors, watches and training platform.
As a starting bonus, the team at Polar are offering 15% off. If it’s time for you to check out a new heart rate monitor or watch to help improve your performance, head across to Polar.com and use the code TPPS on selected products.