Runners Unlock Your True Running Potential
Discover the tips, secrets & information that every runner needs to know from avid runner, renowned physiotherapist, and AMAZON Running & Jogging Bestselling Author Brad Beer. Over the last 8 years 300+ runners have benefited from Brad’s teachings on how to run faster and with less injury risk through the RUN101™ Technique Workshops.
RUN101 Workshop graduates have gone on to enjoy faster running coupled with reduced injuries & greater satisfaction and enjoyment from their running. Brad will share the tried and tested principles that constitute great running technique.
Who Should Attend A Run 101™ Workshop?
Suitable for runners of all levels: beginners to elite
If you answer YES to any of the below, then attending a RUN 101™ Workshop is a MUST!
- Have you ever wondered if it is possible to run injury free?
- Are you or have you recently been injured?
- Are you unsure of what exercises you should and should not be doing for your flexibility and strength?
- Have you wondered if your running technique could be modified to improve the enjoyment of your running, reduce injury risk, or improve your running speed?
- Are you preparing for an upcoming event?
- Are you frustrated by that niggle that just won’t go away?
- Are you stepping up in distance for an event?
- Are you confused by conflicting pearls of advice offered by well-meaning running colleagues?
- Are you worried about weight gain and fitness loss due to not being able to run?
- Are you unsure of what to do next to beat your injury?
- Are you experiencing emotional ‘lows’ due to not being able to run?
- Would you like to run faster for no more effort?
Learn What Every Runner Needs To Know:
- the 5 key principles of great running technique
- the formula for best running
- what individual exercises you need to focus on for your running body to be at its best
- how to get faster without necessarily needing to train harder
- how to injury proof your body through good technique
- how to run more efficiently and not get so easily fatigued
- how to run hills like a pro
- how to successfully implement technique changes into your running
- what you individually need to work on (video analysis)
- understanding running cadence and how it applies to good technique
- the role of footwear on running technique
- the biggest mistakes runners make when it comes to changing their technique
What is a Run 101™ Workshop?
The RUN101™ Workshop is a live workshop that will equip you with the necessary insights, knowledge, and skills that you need to enjoy injury-free and faster running through focussing on improving a runner’s technique.
The workshops are comprised of 5 parts:
- Run technique theory (90minute lecture). Runners receive a printed manual for note taking including Q & A of approximately 30minutes.
- Individual Running Gait Assessment (treadmill analysis) and copies of footage and accompanying Action Plan notes (20 mins per runner)
- Running Practical Session (60mins). Runners perform drills, and implement the technique learnings from the course in a fun running session (total run distance approx 3kms).
- Individual Running Screening and individual running body program set up (using our app) for strength and mobility exercises.
- Runners specific strength component.
*Bonus: receive a complimentary copy of You CAN Run Pain Free!
- Click here to register at the event page
*To ensure individualised attention each workshop is strictly limited to 12 runners.
*Value Guarantee: If you do not believe you received value for your workshop fee we will gladly refund your fee in full.
- May 5th 2018
- May 26th 2018
- July 21st 2018
- September 8th 2018
POGO Physio (Q Super Centre, Mermaid Waters) click HERE>> for directions
Strictly limited to 12 runners per workshop.
$345 per person
Here’s what pevious RUN 101™ Graduates have to say about the workshops.
A Letter from a RUN 101™ Graduate Paul:
Just wanted to let you know that since the run 101 workshop, I’ve been able to achieve a huge turn around in my running.
So far I’ve been able to eliminate all the pain in right hip – even though I have been doing MORE flying than last year (hard to imagine but true!); i really surprised myself with the 15k at Runaway Bay, running it at 5:27/k pace, being able to train consistently again without huge pain during and after, and this morning punched out 10k in exactly 54 mins without feeling like I was going to die! This is fastest 10k I have run in over 12 months AND I’m going to run the half marathon on the weekend and looking at it with confidence!
I haven’t mastered the 90 steps per minute yet, but I think it is the attention on trying to get to it, + all the other collective tips you provided that has really helped!
The last 12 months were really challenging as a runner but since the workshop something has turned around and I’m starting to think that there is something left in this old body yet, which is good because even though I’m not fast I love to run and everything about it!
Thanks for your help! Cheers, Paul 2014
Firstly there is rarely a week that goes past that I am not so so thankful for you and your course. After not running for years due to injury (actually just poor technique) I still 3 years after the course run a few times a week pain free and LOVE it! Every time I start and get that familiar Running smile across my face I think of you and all that I learnt- literally changed my life. So grateful. Carly