†Finish Line Guarantee: We will continue to treat you for free beyond your Finish Line date, if you are unhappy with your progress and have upheld your Program Agreement commitments.
We are all committed to your Finish Line. This is why we have a Finish Line Guarantee and a Program Agreement that clearly defines responsibilities. You are expected to uphold your Program Agreement commitments; including following all recommendations and exercises. If (for reasons outside your control) you are unable to uphold your Agreement commitments and fail to reach your Finish Line by the agreed date, we will discuss a contingency plan with you.
In order to ensure you cross your Finish Line™ WE will:
- Comprehensively assess you and use our professional knowledge and skill to look for all contributory or causative factors that relate to your pain or injury.
- Provide you with an accurate diagnosis and therefore prognosis based on professional experience and knowledge, coupled with your presenting condition.
- Advise you of the Finish Line Program that will help you cross your chosen Finish Line and respect the Finish Line program that you choose.
- Make treatment recommendations based on clinical best practice.
- Communicate with you clearly (we won’t sugar coat the truth).
- Provide you with continuity of care if necessary with another practitioner or other health professionals.
- Communicate with other health professionals where required with prompt correspondence (to maximise continuity of your care).
- Not make you feel awkward throughout your Finish Line journey.
- Treat only one person at a time in our private consultation rooms.
- Provide a contingency plan if something presents that would prohibit you getting to your Finish Line™.
In order to ensure you cross your Finish Line™ YOU will:
- Punctually attend all scheduled appointments (because we don’t want to have to charge you a same day cancellation fee).
- Follow your home exercise program.
- Complete the recommended active rehabilitation (stable & strong).
- Trust us as your guide.
- Communicate with us at all times, on every part of your journey (especially if something presents that prevents you achieving your Finish Line™).
- Attend and utilise recommendations of allied health professionals.
- Have fun as you go!
*Failure to fulfil these commitments will nullify the POGO Finish Line Guarantee. †Finish Line Guarantee: We will continue to treat you for free beyond your Finish Line date, if you are unhappy with your progress and have upheld your Finish Line Agreement commitments. The Finish Line Guarantee applies only for 2, 6, and 12 week Finish Line programs. Due to the greater uncertainty of outcomes with a session to session program a definitive end date cannot be set.